What's Your Favorite non-Splatoon Game?

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
TOTK/BOTW, Mario odyssey, mario kart 8 deluxe, rocket league and super smash.

☆Oblivion☆

Senior Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Oblivion_spl
Switch Friend Code
SW-8277-3410-3718
New Super Mario Bros Wii, Portal 2, Minecraft and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
Recently made a tierlist of every game I've played enough to form a good opinion of so I'll just post that here instead. Includes hacks, fangames, and mobile games. I am banning anyone from screaming at me for putting Minecraft or Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in 2.5

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
Recently made a tierlist of every game I've played enough to form a good opinion of so I'll just post that here instead. Includes hacks, fangames, and mobile games. I am banning anyone from screaming at me for putting Minecraft or Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in 2.5
fall guys did NOT deserve that

Dustrix

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/him
My favorite games that I actively play are my hero ultra rumble(recently been getting into fortnite), and nostalgia wise would be Mario Galaxy (1, not 2 . 2 isn't as good) and new Super Mario bros wii

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Pizza tower deserves to be 5/5

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
this game is so old and niche I'd be shocked if anyone here knew about it but I could literally write a textbook on it. It's not for everyone. I think I'd only recommend it to people who are either really into both biology and programming or people who like realistic virtual pet sims enough to be willing to learn a semester's worth of biology, a bit of neuroscience, a handful of misc software tools and a basic scripting language in order to begin to understand/get the most out of it, lol. But there's still nothing else like it out there even to this day. It's my 'home' fixation that I always eventually go back to.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
It's my 'home' fixation that I always eventually go back to.
I've been trying to figure out a way to express this idea for years, and I haven't been able to. thank you.

This is Splatoon.

Last edited:

briank913

Pro Squid
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
As someone who grew up with SNES and N64, I always love to go back to the Donkey Kong Country Trilogy, Super Mario 64, and Mario Kart 64. But right now, I'm enjoying Stellar Blade as well!

Edit: I LOVED Astro's Playroom that came with the PS5. For a game showcasing the console and controller's abilities, it had a lot of charm.

Last edited:

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
As someone who grew up with SNES and N64, I always love to go back to the Donkey Kong Country Trilogy, Super Mario 64, and Mario Kart 64. But right now, I'm enjoying Stellar Blade as well!

Edit: I LOVED Astro's Playroom that came with the PS5. For a game showcasing the console and controller's abilities, it had a lot of charm.
hey, what about donkey Kong 64 and BnK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom