How much I enjoy every Slosher

isaac4

Inkling Commander
Just decided to see how I felt about every Slosher in terms of how fun they are to play, for me of course.
The list is ordered too so yeah, Dread D is at the bottom for me which I was surprised about since I thought bottom place would go to cExplo.

my-image (10).jpg

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
Dread D truly is a weapon kit you can pick for the splatoon 3 video game.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
it took a week to figure out you like playing machine?? lol anyway this is pretty much the same as me except swap machines with the splat buckets or whatever they call it
sloshers are one of the cooler classes and all the kits are mostly coherent... except they gave the only slosher that doesnt splat in 2 sloshes a beakon (WHERE IS MY TORP) and a wavebreaker that doesnt even combo with 1 slosh, and that special basically already doesnt do anything AAAA

isaac4

Inkling Commander
sloshers are one of the cooler classes and all the kits are mostly coherent... except they gave the only slosher that doesnt splat in 2 sloshes a beakon (WHERE IS MY TORP) and a wavebreaker that doesnt even combo with 1 slosh, and that special basically already doesnt do anything AAAA
Yeahh, the kit itself could potentially work but not on Dread. I know they just wanted to give it a support kit but the sub and special do not help the main weapon as much as devs probably think.

isaac4

Inkling Commander
Every other sloshers kit EVEN cexplo makes some sort of sense
I have no idea what they were thinking when they made dreadD nothing works on it
I can see what they were trying to do with cExplo. The weapon has a history of getting kits with a special to protect itself and they needed more TSD weapons so they just gave it to Explo. Even Splash Wall could be great if the main weapon wasn't already so ink hungry.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
I like sloshers but I don't know how to use them, I just barely splat anyone with them because once they see me they just run and then hide them splat me from behind

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom