what’s the weirdest splashtag you’ve seen?

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
i saw someone named “Ineed$20” one time

NumberOneAries

Octo With Jazz
Pronouns
They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-4468-2079-9300
I have a few:
  • Wet
  • ->🔺GayShark
  • CatJuice
  • Goofy aah

Snowball

Inkling
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-4730-3272-1146
For a while there were two range blaster players whose names were both “Go vegan <3” and they’d always queue in open together, I’ve probably ran into them 10+ times lol

nineball

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
i once saw someone with the name "hehe cat ⇩" with the arrow pointing to a judd badge on their splashtag, which i thought was really silly until i saw that they also had the title of "Evil Splattercolor Screen User" with a silver splattercolor screen badge, and if i remember correctly, their build was foil squeezer with all special charge up. like every slot. special charge up... 🫠

i also once got matched against a team who all had one letter names. the first was named "F", the second was named "U", the third was... i think you get the idea. they all ran gold aerospray.

Beckett.

Semi-Pro Squid
i once saw someone with the name "hehe cat ⇩" with the arrow pointing to a judd badge on their splashtag, which i thought was really silly until i saw that they also had the title of "Evil Splattercolor Screen User" with a silver splattercolor screen badge, and if i remember correctly, their build was foil squeezer with all special charge up. like every slot. special charge up... 🫠

i also once got matched against a team who all had one letter names. the first was named "F", the second was named "U", the third was... i think you get the idea. they all ran gold aerospray.
that person is a war criminal and needs to be stopped

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
this isn't weird but I saw a person that was "^_^"
with the spire of order banner so it looked like the spire of order had a face
I kinda wanna copy this now this seems hilarious

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
For a while there were two range blaster players whose names were both “Go vegan <3” and they’d always queue in open together, I’ve probably ran into them 10+ times lol
Oh then you NEED to see this
20240504_010648.jpg

I witnessed the battle of the century (I'm sorry vegans ily)

Oh, and I even fought Jesus that game because why not

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
this thread has inspired me
I've been avoiding changing my name to something silly in case I ended up joining a team, but it's safe to say that won't be happening for at least a month or two. so atm I'm considering "blood(yum)" because blood is yum

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
this thread has inspired me
I've been avoiding changing my name to something silly in case I ended up joining a team, but it's safe to say that won't be happening for at least a month or two. so atm I'm considering "blood(yum)" because blood is yum
Honestly maybe lean into it and go "Dracula??"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom