Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
yes and rename the new system from Nintendo switch 2 to something better so it doesn't fail, (I really don't want it to because that means the console won't have a long lifespan in store)

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Yes, I am sure that a 3v4 is not a fair match.
not even if it is 3 good players vs. two good players and you?

Because I do find it fair, trust me I've played a Rainmaker series game on a 3v4 and it was my team that had three and all we did was just push harder and managed to win.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
You won one 3v4 once? Okay, and how many 3v4s have you lost? I'm gonna bet it's not a fair 50% win ratio, is it?

I can't believe I even have to argue that, no, 3v4 is not fair.

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
You won one 3v4 once? Okay, and how many 3v4s have you lost? I'm gonna bet it's not a fair 50% win ratio, is it?

I can't believe I even have to argue that, no, 3v4 is not fair.
I believe about just one 3v4 match I lost other than that one 3v4 loss I've won them all

the reason why I can win unfair games is because I spent a lot of my time in Alterna and got swarmed by about 3-6 enemies at once and defeated them all at once, and also I just do a lot of practicing.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Really? Every time you've had to play 3v4 you've won?

I do not believe you.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
I would love to see the Deepsea Metro return as part of one of the campaigns. I like the setting, and I like the characters, but the main thing I want back is the map layout. RotM gave the player way too much freedom and SO was completely linear. OE's layout was perfect, and if I had to guess, the main part of why it was so popular. I'd also like to see a more difficult single player mode.

By the way, the metro would be a perfect setting for another roguelike-style campaign. The layout and background are perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom