Can you believe it?

Autumnfire

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0157-9733-5218
Can you believe it? Springfest, just a week away. Springfest is in a week! Woohoo! I am so happy about this information. Springfest! Just a week away, oh wow. Can you believe it? Springfest! Just in a week! It got here so fast! Springfest! Just a week away!

ThestralZ

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1797-1352-6215
I own a Range Blaster for home defense, as that's what Nintendo intended. Four Octolings break into my home. "What the Big Man?" I grab my Comeback Headgear and Range Blaster, blowing a basketball sized hole through the first Octoling. He splats on the spot. I then draw on the second man, miss him entirely because I don't have intensify action. My last resort is the Wave Breaker I've loaded with special power up and mounted at the top of mid. "Booyah, lads." The wave shreds two Octolings in the blast, and the sound and range start damaging the Rainmaker's shield in the distance. I then throw my suction bomb, and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He splats as I wait on my team to arrive, the push needing to begin before they all respawn. Just as Nintendo intended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom