Adventure Academy

What creature(s) from the dorms is your favorite?

• Total voters

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Oh, I thought that biology was only a one-semester class," Bennett says, "No, you idiot everything here is a two-semester class! That's what school is all about!" Emma yells at Bennett

Cephalobro

Model C goes into the library to have a quiet place to read his biology textbook so he can be one lesson ahead of the rest of the class. He does this so that when he does need to do schoolwork, he can get it done as quickly as possible.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
just then Bennett rushes in, "Hey, have you seen where all of my flashbangs went" he asks Model C.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Aw, ****, JACK!" Bennett yelled as Jack came running in "No, I did not take your flashbangs Bennett, try asking Caden," Jack replies

Cephalobro

"Anyways, you really shouldn't mess with explosives on the college campus. If you get caught, they might take your flashbangs away from you." Model C warns as he returns to reading the chapter in his biology book. "The only reason why I was built with weapon systems is purely for self-defense and maybe defending others if I so choose to do so."

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Yeah that's the same reason why I carry my explosives around with me and if they take away my explosives they can get arrested for failure to comply with my contract with the military because the reason why I am taking health class is because my dad and friend want me to take it to be ready to join in any army I want." Bennett explains, "Oh, I thought you brought those just to bring those," Jack says in surprise

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom